Monday, December 22, 2008

get flu alr...haiz...




today i get flu jor...haiz...hard to breath la....but tonight...chyn beng,chun kit,boon joon yeang seng n go out yam cha...v chat a lot of funny thing...especially tat chyn beng r...make me sweat n speechless la....haha...i also very happy bcoz my bro(启健),he call me...tis mean he still remember tis didi...haha...n today maggie send me d photo tat take at d camp 1...very funny...even though i saw it i also will smile myself...haha...














when i receive the pic...i very happy n sad....the happy thing is i can noe my team mate n v all also very frenz 1 ...like family...the sad thing is i will b leave them alr n find my other new life...v r very enjoy our life at volleyball team n tis leadership camp...i will mizz u all 1...my frenz..加油in u all in volleyball n get champion in next MSSD n MSSPK o...加油加油加油...

2 comments:

  1. be take care of urself dy...
    dont make ur parents and frens worry abt u!! ok?
    So now u have to promise loh?
    how?? very easy... use a piece of paper then write down " i will take care myself,didnt make myself get sick" haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. y get flu der??
    too miz me liao hor???
    hehehe...
    anyway take care urself lah....

    ps: wowo look so miang lah...so funny....

    ReplyDelete