Tuesday, December 16, 2008

6th leadership camp at cameron...

i feel very happy at cameron bcoz i can learn many thing from my team....my team member teach me many thing..all of them also very friendly......especially my 督导...they all teach me how to to some thing....bside tat...i oso noe many many frenz at d camp....all of them from other places....at they,i oso feel very sad at 生命的意义环节....bcoz v all also very舍不得each other lo...my volleyball frenz say some thing about me bcoz i will leave them n pooi seen n boon joon make us al cry....very touch la...T.T.....i hope v all can keep in touch like now 4ever n never been stop lo...n i hope all of my new frenz happy always n keep in touch...^.^

6 comments:

  1. 其实你们真的可以从这类型的生活营体会到更多!!!加油!!只要拥有一颗真心,你的朋友永远在你心中!! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.. nice memory ar?? just visitng ur blog k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.....leng zai~glad to know u....i create a blog oso...hehe
    ivanhhb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. especially my 督导.
    include me boh?..haha
    nice to meet you too lar..
    got chance muz see u guys play volleyball d..
    so friendly and active d ppl..

    always take k =)
    u can be a better man!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah~happy 2 hear tat u guys r enjoying d camp..
    hopefully next time will see ur guys again...
    rmb wat hav learn, and try 2 apply ya..
    thanks u guys!!!
    jiayou :)

    ReplyDelete